- 1 Pouch of Quinola Lentils
- half a pack of 'bistro' supermarket salad (that includes spinach and beets)
- 1 pack of halloumi cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- red pepper
- red onion
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
1) First slice the halloumi cheese and fry in a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
2) Mix the ingredients for the salad in a salad bowl and add the halloumi.
3) Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour this over the salad and season with salt and pepper to taste.