Caribbean Buddha Bowl
- 100g cooked prawns
- half a fresh mango (half diced, half sliced)
- 100g cooked pearl quinoa
- half a tin of red kidney beans
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- half an avocado sliced
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 spring onion
- Place the prawns in a bowl, add the chilli sauce, lime juice from half the lime and diced mango, mix well.
- In a frying pan fry the cooked quinoa with the coconut oil and red kidney beans, season with salt.
- Assemble the bowl, place quinoa with beans, prawns, slice avocado, sliced spring onion, sliced mango and garnish with lime wedges.
For a veggie/vegan option: try marinating some chickpeas in lime juice, black pepper and soy sauce instead of prawns if you would like.